- 1 large apple, cored and cut into small cubes. (any kind of apple
will work, but I love sweet apples like Red Delicious, Fuji and Pink
- 1 can Boat Seafoods Albacore Tuna
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise to taste
- 1 clove minced garlic or equivalent garlic power
- small dash white pepper
- small dash dried parsley
- fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- chopped roasted walnuts, pine nuts, pecans
- raisins or sultanas
NOTE: Boat Seafoods Canned Albacore Tuna is only available for purchase online — to order CLICK HERE
How to make Albacore Tuna Apple Salad
1. Combine Boat Seafoods Albacore Tuna, apples, mayonnaise and garlic in a medium bowl.
2. Add white pepper, parsley and additional ingredients to taste, and mix well.
3. Chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
Enjoy with toast or crackers. Serves about 2-4.