- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, without oil, about four pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup scallion(s), chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can Boat Seafoods Albacore Tuna
- 2 average whole-wheat english muffin(s), split
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Albacore Tuna and Artichoke Open Faced Sandwich
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Divide the mixture evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle with cheese.
Place on a baking sheet; broil 5 inches from heat until golden brown, 5 minutes.
You won’t find any mayo in this tuna salad just lemon juice and a hint of olive oil. Use albacore tuna because it flakes better.