- 1 can Boat Seafoods Albacore Tuna
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion (yellow or red works), roughly chopped
- handful of sweet basil
- 50g rocket leaves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 100 ml melted butter or olive oil
- 6-8 pitted black olives, sliced
- 4 servings spaghetti or fettucini
- salt, white pepper and freshly cracked black pepper.
NOTE: Boat Seafoods Canned Albacore Tuna is only available for purchase online — to order CLICK HERE
How to make Albacore Tuna & Rocket Pasta
- Start cooking the spaghetti/fettuccine as per packet instructions.
- Get a skillet heated and melt the 2 tbsp butter. Fry the garlic and onion on medium heat until fragrant. Don’t let it brown.
- Add the whipping cream and bring it to boil. Remove from heat.
- Place the Boat Seafoods Albacore Tuna and basil leaves in a blender or food processor. Pour in the contents of the skillet and process until smooth. With the motor still running, drizzle in the melted butter/olive oil. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti, reserving abt 1/2 cup liquid. Pour in the processed sauce, olives, and half the rocket leaves. Mix well.
- Divvy up the pasta and sauce onto four serving dishes. Garnish with the other half of the rocket leaves and some freshly cracked black pepper. Serve with a slice of garlic bread to soak up the yummy sauce.
- Bon appetit!